Monday, June 23, 2014

To Be loved by the one you love, that is everything...............

To love is nothing, to be loved is something but to love and to be loved by the one you love, that is everything...............


                      

                                    I met Jacki on Myspace in 2007. She was from Ohio and moved to Indiana to be a Basketball coach at Earhlam College. I live only 30 mins. from Richmond where she moved to. We talked on the phone and met the next day at a small bar. We instantly fell in love and from that night on I lived with her. The next 8 months were wonderful. Her coaching contract was up though and she wanted to move back home to Ohio. She was not out of the closet yet though and I was only considered to be her roommate there.                                                                        
We did have some problems once she moved back home and we fell apart. A few months later I was diagnosed with a liver disease and ended up flipping out. When I found out about how sick I was, I gave up on life and on our future together. I was told I was so sick that I wouldn’t live 6 more months, and I completely turned to drugs and alcohol. I lived everyday waiting to die. Eventually I ended up with the wrong people and went to jail in July 2008.
                                                                                 I wrote Jacki a few times and told her to move on with her life. She did and found a woman that she was with for the next 4 years. I ended up in prison and did 4 years and 3 months there. I got home in October 2012. I was still sick and ended up in the hospital. Jacki heard about it and came to see me in Jan. 2013. She was still with the woman she met while I was gone. After seeing each other after 4 years, we fell in love all over again. We ended up getting back together on 11-11-13. I am going through a chemo treatment to cure my liver disease and it is working. Hopefully it will save my life and I will live a very long life with her! She asked me to be her girlfriend on 11-11 because at 11:11am and pm, we always tell each other we love one  another.

 She gave me dog tags (I was in the Air Force and it happened to be Veterans day that day too) with our names on them and the date and our songs! She has stood by my side through this treatment and through the surgery I have to have on my kidney next week. She still lives in Ohio and we are waiting for my probation to end in a year ( hopefully sooner) before I can move there with her and we can start a family!! Our love never died and never will! I knew she was the only one for me and I never gave up on her and never will! Moral of the story: To love is nothing, to be loved is something but to love and to be loved by the one you love, that is everything...............

No comments:

Post a Comment