Thursday, November 15, 2012

Never Break Up With Someone You Really Love...♥♥...





Never Break Up With Someone You
Really Love ♥
BOY--I broke up with her.
GIRL--He broke up with me.
BOY--I don't know why i did that.?
GIRL--It seems like he had a strong
reason for
doing it.
BOY--I was so happy with her.
GIRL--All I did was disappoint him.
BOY--I got a new girl which I don't
even like.
GIRL--He got a new girl which he's in
love with.
BOY--It's only because I couldn't get
my
mind off
of her..
GIRL--He doesn't even think of me.
BOY--No one can replace her.
GIRL--He replaced me with that Girl.
BOY--She was so much better than my
new girl.
GIRL--She has everything i don't.
BOY--I want her back.
GIRL--He doesn't even want to hear my
name.
BOY--She's everything to me.
GIRL--I'm nothing to him.
BOY--But now she probably hates me.
GIRL--But i can never hate him..
BOY--I miss her.
GIRL--I miss him.
BOY--I love her.
GIRL--I love him..
The ultimate truth comes out in the
end. .. ♥ ♥ ...


like and share if u like this.......


2 comments:

  1. Two years in marriage with my Husband with a kid, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until a friend told me about a spell caster who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact Dr Mack and told him my problem, he helped me cast a love spell and after 24hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing and ever since the spell cast, he has stopped going out with ladies and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at Dr_mack@yahoo.com :))))

    ReplyDelete