Friday, June 27, 2014

A Heart touching love story that 'll make u cry..


"A touching love story that 'll make ucry"10th Grade:-As I sat there in English class, I staredat the girl next to me.She was my socalled 'best friend'. I stared at her long,silky hair, and wished she was mine.But she didn't notice me like that,and Iknew it. After class, she walked up tome andasked me for the notes she hadmissed the day before. I handed themto her.She said 'thanks'and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Iwant to tell her, I want her to knowthat I don't want to be just friends, Ilove her butI'm just too shy, and I don't know why.11th grade:-The phone rang. On the other end, itwas her. She was in tears, mumblingon and on about how her love hadbroke her heart. She asked me to comeover because she didn't want to bealone, So I did.As I sat next to her onthe sofa, I stared at her soft eyes,wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and threebags of chips, she decided to go home.She looked at me, said 'thanks' andgave me a kiss on the cheek..I want totell her, I want her to know that I don'twant to be justfriends, I love her but I'm just too shy,and I don't know why.Senior year:-One fine day she walked to my locker."My date is sick" she said, "hes notgonna go" well, I didn't have a date,and in 7th grade, we made a promisethat if neither of us had dates, wewould go together just as 'bestfriends'. So we did. That night, aftereverything was over, I was standing ather front door step. I stared at her asShe smiled at me and stared at mewith her crystal eyes. Then she said- "Ihad the best time, thanks!" and gaveme a kiss on the cheek. I want to tellher, I want her to know that I don'twant to be just friends, I love her butI'm just too shy, and I don't know why.Graduation:-A day passed, then a week, then amonth. Before I could blink, it wasgraduation day. I watched as herperfect body floated like an angel upon stage to get her diploma. I wantedher to be mine-but she didn't noticeme like that, and I knew it.Before everyone went home, she cameto me in her smock and hat, and criedas I hugged her. Then she lifted herhead from my shoulder and said-'you're my best friend,thanks' andgave mea kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, Iwant her to know that I don't want tobe just friends, I love herbut I'm just too shy, and I don't knowwhy.Marriage:-Now I sit in the pews of the church.That girl is getting married now. anddrive off to her new life, married toanother man. I wanted her to be mine,but she didn't see me like that, and Iknew it. But before she drove away,she came to me and said'you came !'. She said 'thanks' andkissed me on the cheek. I want to tellher, I want her to know that I don'twant to be just friends, I love her butI'm just too shy, and I don't know why.Death:- Years passed, I looked down at thecoffin of a girl who used to be my 'bestfriend'. At the service, they read a diaryentry she hadwrote in her high school years.This is what it read:'I stare at him wishing he was mine,but he doesn't notice me like that, andI know it. I want to tell him, I want himto know that I don't want to be justfriends, I love him but I'm just too shy,and I don't know why.I wish he wouldtell me he loved me !.........'I wish I did too...'I thought to my self, and I cried.


No comments:

Post a Comment