Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I’m just a Girl...! don't play like a game... "" Don't Rape ""






I’m just a Girl...! don't play like a game...
"" Don't Rape ""

ALL Girls, Share It. ♥
I love being called pretty, but I’ll never believe it. ♥
I’m not always right, but hate admitting I’m wrong.
I’m almost always smiling, but it’s not always real. ♥
I can be read like an open book, but hide so much.
I work hard at things, but don’t always get what I deserve. ♥
I love the person so much, but don’t have anyone who really love me as one. ♥
I always make people happy, but never take a hand to wipe my tears. ♥
I do try to make some difference,but things not always in my favour.
I do try to forget the bad time, but some pains always be with u till the last breath. ♥
I don’t want to loose anyone one,but time has taken the one who was very special. ♥
If love growing, then why girls never get the one who stolen their hearts.
If girls sincerely put their hands for making eternity, so why theyget most painful time always. ♥
If girls r the special creature of this universe then why people play " why they Rape.♥
I’m the girl and girls are very softhearted, no matter how strong they look
They deserve Love and its shouldbe come into their lives
Not matter whatever they are. ♥
They never ask who you are
Girls believe in love and they do whatever they can. ♥
I’m the girl and I want a hand in hand to walk toward the end
Get me out from the pain, I deserve your eternity love... ♥
I’m just a girl.....
Proud to be a girl...


For more -->>>
https://www.facebook.com/sandeep99980

No comments:

Post a Comment