Tuesday, June 5, 2012

cute sad love story

cute sad love story






REALLY TRUE STORY:
<3
A young couple was very much in luv,decided to get married.
Some month before NIKKAH,d bride had an accident n remain with face completely disfigured.
'I CAN'T MARRY U', she wrote to her fiance.
I will stay sharp n uggly forever.
Find urself another beautiful young woman as u deserve, bcoz I'm not worthy of u!!
Few days later she received dis answer from her fiance.
' WHOEVER IS TRULY SHAMFULL IS ME,I THRUST IN THAT FOLLOWING TO EYES DIEASE,' doctor jst told me that I wil stay BLIND!!
If despite dis,u want to accept me,I still want to marry u!
They get married at that time,
They lived 20 years in love..
She was his guide & became his eyes n light..
One day she became seriously ill n dying she regretted living him alone in darkness.
The day she died,he opened his eyes to astonishment of all.
'I WAS NOT BLIND',He said.
I pretented that I was blind,for distressed her in d thought that I wil see her face disfingured.
"Now my love based on her!!"

MORAL:
TRUE LUV SEES BEYOND PHYSICAL BEAUTY,BCOZ TRUE LUV IS SEEN WITH THE HEART<3

¤  Mubina Mukard ¤

If u like it thn hit like and share it..


1 comment:

  1. Sandeep is big lier. People demand from him & he is posting true love story.

    ReplyDelete