Saturday, May 19, 2012

Love needs no reason ...... ♥ ♥ ...



Love needs no reason :

once a boy loved a girl, she was very prety. one day Boy popose the Girl and said I LUV U to her ..
Girl : why you love me?
Boy : I jst Luv U I dont knw the reason.
Girl: ther must be som reson, without reason nothing happn?

Boy think for a whil and replied
Ok I luv you coz you ar Beutiful
I luv you coz you hav a sweet voice..
I luv you coz you ar so carring..
I luv the way you move.. I luv the evry activity you do ..

Girl impressed with his answrs and accept his Love, aftr a couple of week the girl Met with an road accident and went into KOMA Now she cant talk,she cant walk only she can see the world around.. than the boy came and give a letter to her ther he wrote ..

Dear now you ar no more beutiful, hence there is no reson to love you..
Now you cant talk,nor you hav sweet voic hence ther is no reason to Luv you..
Nw you cant move,cant show the care.. henc there is no reason to luv you..

If Luv need any reason than I have No reason to Luv you ... But I still luv you coz 'LOVE NEEDS NO REASON'

No comments:

Post a Comment