Sunday, June 24, 2012

♥ A cute Story ♥



♥ A  cute Story ♥
Girl saw her bf with another girl holding hands...
Girl msged him!
Girl : Where are you??Boy : I am at my home.Girl : Ohh ok well I see your twin same like you with someone else..Hahahaha!! And he is behind me.!
Boy looked at her and feel ashamed..
Boy msged her!
Boy : Its me I am sorry..I swear I would never do that again.Your trust make me proud to me I deserve it and have to be yours only.!
Girl : Thats ok but...I am stupid to love you again but not an idiot enough to trust you again.!Boy : Well I will win it again..
Boy left the other girl.
MORAL :-"A RELATIÖNSHIP IS ALL DEPENDENT ON THE TRUST.."If Some1 Trust You Blindly Never Ever Prove Them A Blind...
.
( MuBiNa )


If u like it then Hit LIKE and share it..


No comments:

Post a Comment